Today I am going to share this very Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe which can be done in just 10 easy steps! These cinnamon rolls are very delicious and super easy to make. My family love them and my daughter loves to help mix and cut the dough. They smell good. The aroma of these cinnamon rolls are so sweet and inviting, it will make any house feels like home. One thing I love about these recipe is that the ingredients are very simple and the steps are so simple as well, you don’t need to do too much in order to bake some. This Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe is very easy to follow.
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup warm fat free milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon yeast active dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 cups brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Combine milk, honey and yeast and let it sit for 10 minutes
2. Add butter, salt, baking powder and 1/3 of flour to step 1 and mix
3. Add another 1/3 of flour and mix again
4. Add the rest of the flour and mix until all the flour has incorporated with all the ingredients and a dough ball forms
5. Let the dough rise until double for about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Rub oil around the dough to prevent sticking. Avoid putting too much oil.
7. Place the dough on a flat surface and roll it flat into a rectangle shape.
8. When the dough is completely flat, rub 1/2 tablespoon melted butter and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
9. Roll the dough into a cylinder and slice using serrated knife.
10. Let the rolls rise for 20 minutes. Preheat oven at 350F and bake rolls for 16-20 minutes until golden brown.
Let it sit for few minutes before eating. Keep rolls inside a covered container. Cinnamon rolls are best to eat the next day. Heat it in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds and they gets so soft and taste so good with creamy vanilla frosting. Perfect to pair with tea or black coffee.
With Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe you don’t need to go to the bakery anymore to get your favorite cinnamon roll that you do not know what they mix it with. Some contain a lot of preservatives and sugar.
Makes approximately 20 -22 rolls.